24.06.375  <<  24.06.380 >>   24.06.385

Change of registered agent of foreign corporation.

A foreign corporation registered to conduct affairs in this state may change its registered agent by delivering to the secretary of state for filing a statement of change in accordance with RCW 23.95.430. The statement shall be executed by the corporation, by an officer of the corporation.
A registered agent may change its information on file with the secretary of state in accordance with RCW 23.95.435 or 23.95.440.


Effective dateContingent effective date2015 c 176: See note following RCW 23.95.100.
Effective date1993 c 356: See note following RCW 24.03.046.
IntentSeverabilityEffective datesApplication1982 c 35: See notes following RCW 43.07.160.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group