HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
480-66-150  <<  480-66-160 >>   480-66-170

PDFWAC 480-66-160

Filing a complaint.

Any interested person who believes that available sanitary or shelter facilities are inadequate or unsatisfactory under the rules in this chapter may file an informal or formal complaint with the commission pursuant to WAC 480-07-910 and 480-07-370 requesting the responsible party or parties to correct the condition. Upon investigating the complaint, the commission may issue an order, with or without hearing, directing that the conditions complained of be corrected.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 80.01.040 and 80.04.160. WSR 03-24-028 (General Order R-510, Docket No. A-010648), § 480-66-160, filed 11/24/03, effective 1/1/04. Statutory Authority: RCW 81.04.160 and 80.01.040. WSR 00-04-011 (Order No. R-469, Docket No. TR-981101), § 480-66-160, filed 1/21/00, effective 2/21/00.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group