HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
468-100-404  <<  468-100-501 >>   468-100-502

PDFWAC 468-100-501


(1) General: This subpart describes the requirements governing the provision of relocation payments to a person displaced from a mobile home and/or mobile homesite who meets the basic eligibility requirements of this chapter. Except as modified by this subpart, such a displaced person is entitled to a moving expense payment in accordance with WAC 468-100-301 through 468-100-306 and a replacement housing payment in accordance with WAC 468-100-401 through 468-100-403 to the same extent and subject to the same requirements as persons displaced from conventional dwellings. Moving cost payments to persons occupying mobile homes are covered in WAC 468-100-301 (7)(a) through (j).
(2) Partial acquisition of mobile home park. The acquisition of a portion of a mobile home park property may leave a remaining part of the property that is not adequate to continue the operation of the park. If the agency determines that a mobile home located in the remaining part of the property must be moved as a direct result of the project, the occupant of the mobile home shall be considered to be a displaced person who is entitled to relocation payments and other assistance under this part.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 8.26 RCW. WSR 06-02-068, § 468-100-501, filed 1/3/06, effective 2/3/06; WSR 89-17-048 (Order 121), § 468-100-501, filed 8/14/89, effective 9/14/89.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group