HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
415-501-400  <<  415-501-410 >>   415-501-415

PDFWAC 415-501-410

How do I enroll in the plan?

(1) As an eligible employee, you may enroll in the plan by executing a participation agreement according to methods established by the department.
(2) By executing the participation agreement, you authorize your employer to reduce your gross compensation each month by a specific amount. This amount will be contributed to your deferred compensation account. Your employer will reduce your compensation by the specified amount until you change the amount (WAC 415-501-450).
(3) Deferrals from your compensation will start during the calendar month after the month your participation agreement is approved by the department.
(4) Reenrollment. If you transfer from a state agency to another state agency without a separation of employment, your deferred compensation program (DCP) enrollment will be automatically transferred to the new state agency. Your contributions will automatically continue. If you separate from employment with a DCP employer (break in service) and return to employment with a DCP employer, you must reenroll in the program if you want to resume contributions to DCP.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 41.50.050(5). WSR 16-12-050, § 415-501-410, filed 5/25/16, effective 6/25/16; WSR 14-10-045, § 415-501-410, filed 4/30/14, effective 6/1/14. Statutory Authority: RCW 41.50.050(5), 41.50.780(10), and 41.50.770. WSR 04-22-053, § 415-501-410, filed 10/29/04, effective 11/29/04. Statutory Authority: RCW 41.50.770, [41.50.]780 and 41.50.050. WSR 00-11-104, amended and recodified as § 415-501-410, filed 5/18/00, effective 6/18/00. Statutory Authority: RCW 41.50.050 and 41.50.780(11). WSR 96-16-020, § 415-512-010, filed 7/29/96, effective 7/29/96.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group