HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
415-112-435  <<  415-112-440 >>   415-112-4601

PDFWAC 415-112-440

May I withdraw my employee contributions?

(1) You may withdraw TRS contributions only upon termination of employment.
(2) You may not withdraw TRS contributions during any period in which you remain employed. For example:
(a) A teacher is considered to remain employed during the summer break that is often included in a school's official calendar. This is true whether the teacher is employed by the same employer or by different employers before and after the summer break.
(b) A teacher is considered to remain employed during a period of official leave from a Washington public school employer.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 41.50.050(5). WSR 04-21-080, § 415-112-440, filed 10/20/04, effective 11/20/04. Statutory Authority: RCW 41.50.050(6) and 41.50.090. WSR 78-03-023 (Order IV), § 415-112-440, filed 2/15/78. Formerly WAC 462-24-050.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group