HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
392-122-165  <<  392-122-166 >>   392-122-205

PDFWAC 392-122-166

State special education program allocation.

(1) The board of directors of a school district or charter school may request the superintendent of public instruction to pay a portion of the district's or charter school's special education allocation to another school district, charter school, or an educational service district.
(2) The request must be submitted on Form 1295 and must state the dollar amount of the transfer. The board may modify the dollar amount of the transfer by submitting another Form 1295 to the superintendent of public instruction.
(3) Unless the form requesting a transfer states a timeline for making the transfer, the superintendent of public instruction shall execute the transfer pursuant to the provisions of WAC 392-121-400.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.150.290 and 28A.710.040(5). WSR 21-04-039, § 392-122-166, filed 1/26/21, effective 2/26/21. Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.150.290 and 28A.710.220. WSR 15-18-078, § 392-122-166, filed 8/28/15, effective 9/28/15. Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.150.290. WSR 09-04-082, § 392-122-166, filed 2/3/09, effective 3/6/09; WSR 96-03-002, § 392-122-166, filed 1/3/96, effective 2/3/96.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group