HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
392-121-430  <<  392-121-435 >>   392-121-436

PDFWAC 392-121-435

Transfer of basic education allocation.

The board of directors of a school district or a charter school board may request the superintendent of public instruction to pay a portion of the district's or charter school's basic education allocation to another school district, a charter school, or an educational service district. The request must be submitted on Form 1324 and must state the dollar amount of the transfer. The board can modify the dollar amount of the transfer by submitting another Form 1324 to the superintendent of public instruction. Unless the form requesting a transfer states a timeline for making the transfer, the superintendent of public instruction shall execute the transfer pursuant to the provisions of WAC 392-121-400.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.150.290 and 28A.710.220. WSR 15-18-078, § 392-121-435, filed 8/28/15, effective 9/28/15. Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.150.290. WSR 96-03-001, § 392-121-435, filed 1/3/96, effective 2/3/96.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group