HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-891A-1165  <<  388-891A-1170 >>   388-891A-1171

PDFWAC 388-891A-1170

When does DVR pay for my moving expenses?

DVR pays to move your household goods so that you can participate in training services identified in your IPE, other approved VR services, or accept an offer of employment if you meet the conditions for DVR to pay for a VR service as outlined in WAC 388-891A-1100 and the following additional conditions:
(1) The training or other VR service you need to achieve an employment outcome is not within commuting distance or a DVR counselor verifies that you have been offered a job that is:
(a) Contingent upon your relocation;
(b) Specialized in nature that narrows the availability of employment to the degree that relocation is required; or
(c) At a distance from your current residence that is not practical for commuting;
(2) A DVR counselor determines that the relocation is the most appropriate step toward reaching your desired employment outcome; and
(3) A DVR supervisor approves payment for the moving expenses to support your relocation, and if you choose to insure the relocation or moving of your household goods, you are responsible for the cost of your insurance.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.29.020(8) and 34 C.F.R., Parts 361, 363, 397. WSR 18-12-035, ยง 388-891A-1170, filed 5/29/18, effective 6/30/18.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group