HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-837-9015  <<  388-837-9020 >>   388-837-9030

PDFWAC 388-837-9020

Do residents have a right to a hearing when transferring from a residential habilitation center (RHC) to another RHC?

Notwithstanding hearing rights set forth in WAC 388-825-120 (1)(d), there is no right to an adjudicative proceeding for a resident when the department concludes that the facility where the resident resides cannot provide services due to:
(1) Decertification of the RHC;
(2) Revocation of the RHC's certification; or
(3) An emergency suspension of the RHC's certification;
(4) Partial closure of the RHC; or
(5) Closure of the RHC.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 71A.20 RCW, RCW 71A.12.080, 71A.20.140, 2003 1st sp.s. c 25 § 205. WSR 04-16-018, § 388-837-9020, filed 7/23/04, effective 8/23/04.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group