HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-835-0945  <<  388-835-0950 >>   388-835-0955

PDFWAC 388-835-0950

May a resident or guardian request a hearing if they disagree with the NFR?

If a resident or guardian disagrees with the NFR, they have the right to ask for a hearing under chapter 34.05 RCW. They must file a written hearing request within thirty days of receipt with the secretary of DSHS, ATTN: Determination Officer, P.O. Box 9768, Olympia, WA 98504.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.20.140. WSR 01-10-013, ยง 388-835-0950, filed 4/20/01, effective 5/21/01.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group