HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-831-0130  <<  388-831-0150 >>   388-831-0160

PDFWAC 388-831-0150

Who can provide my therapy in the community protection program?

You and your representative have the right to choose the qualified professional to provide your therapy, subject to the following conditions:
(1) Your therapy must be provided by a qualified professional who:
(a) Has at least three years experience treating individuals with developmental disabilities and community protection issues;
(b) Is in good standing with the department of health, health professions quality assurance division;
(c) Is within a reasonable distance of your residence; and
(d) Is contracted with the department.
(2) Only a certified sex offender treatment provider (SOTP) or an affiliate sex offender treatment provider working under the supervision of a certified SOTP may provide sexual deviancy treatment.
(3) Any restrictive procedures used during your therapy or as part of your treatment must follow requirements for restrictive procedures developed by the department.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030 and 2006 c 303. WSR 08-20-118, ยง 388-831-0150, filed 9/30/08, effective 10/31/08.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group