HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-829A-060  <<  388-829A-070 >>   388-829A-080

PDFWAC 388-829A-070

Where must alternative living services be provided?

(1) Alternative living services must be provided in a community setting.
(2) Clients receiving alternative living services must live independently in a home that is owned, rented or leased by the client or the client's legal representative.
(3) Alternative living services may be provided in the parent's home for no more than six months, to support a client's transition from the parent's home into the client's own home.
(4) Alternative living services may not be offered in the provider's home.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.30 [71A.12.030] and Title 71A RCW. WSR 07-16-101, ยง 388-829A-070, filed 7/31/07, effective 9/1/07.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group