HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-14A-2025  <<  388-14A-2030 >>   388-14A-2035

PDFWAC 388-14A-2030

Do I assign my rights to support when I apply for child support enforcement services?

(1) A custodial parent applying for or receiving cash assistance on behalf of a minor child assigns the family's rights to support as provided in WAC 388-14A-2035, below.
(2) A person applying for nonassistance support enforcement services does not assign support rights, but agrees to cooperate with the division of child support as provided in WAC 388-14A-2010(3).
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 26.23.035, 34.05.220(1), 74.20A.270, 74.20A.310. WSR 01-03-089, ยง 388-14A-2030, filed 1/17/01, effective 2/17/01. Formerly WAC 388-14-200.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group