HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-106-1980  <<  388-106-1985 >>   388-106-1990

PDFWAC 388-106-1985

Do I have the right to an administrative hearing regarding MAC or TSOA services?

Yes, you may request an administrative hearing based on the rules outlined in WAC 388-106-1305 to contest the department's decisions regarding MAC or TSOA services except for presumptive eligibility determinations described in WAC 388-106-1905(2) and 388-106-1910(2).
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090. WSR 18-08-033, ยง 388-106-1985, filed 3/27/18, effective 4/27/18.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group