HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-106-1965  <<  388-106-1970 >>   388-106-1975

PDFWAC 388-106-1970

Who may provide MAC and TSOA services?

The following providers may provide MAC and TSOA services:
(1) Durable medical equipment vendors and adult day health providers that have a core provider agreement with the health care authority; and
(2) Providers who are contracted with the department to provide goods and services.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090. WSR 18-08-033, ยง 388-106-1970, filed 3/27/18, effective 4/27/18.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group