HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-106-1755  <<  388-106-1760 >>   388-106-1765

PDFWAC 388-106-1760

Do I have the right to an administrative hearing regarding supportive housing services?

Yes, you may request an administrative hearing based on the rules outlined in WAC 388-106-1305 to contest the department's supportive housing service eligibility decisions.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 74.08.283 and 74.08.390. WSR 17-11-016, ยง 388-106-1760, filed 5/9/17, effective 6/9/17.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group