HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-106-1745  <<  388-106-1750 >>   388-106-1755

PDFWAC 388-106-1750

Are there limits to the supportive housing services I receive?

There are limits to the supportive housing services you receive. Supportive housing services must not:
(1) Exceed the amount authorized by the department;
(2) Replace or duplicate existing services already available to you such as foundational community supports as defined in WAC 182-559-100; or
(3) Include payment for rent, food, and utilities.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 74.08.283 and 74.08.390. WSR 17-11-016, ยง 388-106-1750, filed 5/9/17, effective 6/9/17.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group