HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-106-1470  <<  388-106-1475 >>   388-106-1480

PDFWAC 388-106-1475

How do I end enrollment in New Freedom consumer directed services (NFCDS)?

(1) You may choose to voluntarily end your enrollment from NFCDS without cause at any time. To do so, you must give notice to the department. If you give notice:
(a) Before the 15th of the month, the department will end your enrollment at the end of the month; or
(b) After the 15th, the department will end your enrollment the end of the following month.
(2) Your enrollment may also end involuntarily if you:
(a) Move out of the designated service area or are out of the service area for more than 30 consecutive days, unless you have documented the purpose of the longer absence in the NFSP; or
(b) Do not meet the terms for consumer direction of services outlined in the New Freedom Participant Responsibility Agreement when:
(i) Even with coaching and collaboration, you are unable to develop a NFSP or self-direct services or manage your individual budget or NFSP;
(ii) Any one factor or several factors of such a magnitude jeopardize the health, welfare, and safety of you and others, requiring termination of services under WAC 388-106-0047;
(iii) You become financially ineligible for medicaid services;
(iv) You no longer meet the nursing facility level of care requirement as defined in WAC 388-106-0355;
(v) You misuse program funds and services as determined by the department; or
(vi) You are unable to follow the responsibilities of a participant on the New Freedom program as determined by the department.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090 and 74.09.520. WSR 22-18-047, § 388-106-1475, filed 8/30/22, effective 9/30/22; WSR 13-18-039 and 13-17-125, § 388-106-1475, filed 8/29/13 and 8/21/13, effective 10/1/13. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 74.09.520, 74.39A.030. WSR 06-16-035, § 388-106-1475, filed 7/25/06, effective 8/25/06.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group