HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-106-1030  <<  388-106-1035 >>   388-106-1040

PDFWAC 388-106-1035

What requirements must a home health agency meet in order to provide and be paid for my PDN?

In order for a home health agency to provide and be paid for your PDN, the home health agency must:
(1) Be licensed by the Washington state department of health pursuant to chapter 246-335 WAC and have a contract with the medicaid agency to provide PDN services;
(2) Operate under primary care provider orders;
(3) Develop and follow a detailed service plan that is reviewed and signed at least every six months by the client's primary care provider and submitted to CNC or NCC for review;
(4) Initiate and complete the PDN skilled nursing task log or an approved equivalent for seven days and submit it to the CNC or NCC for review for an initial eligibility determination and for ongoing eligibility every six months thereafter;
(5) Meet all documentation required by DOH for in-home licensing, WAC 246-335-055, 246-335-080, and 246-335-110; and
(6) Submit timely and accurate invoices for payments.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 74.09.520. WSR 11-05-079, § 388-106-1035, filed 2/15/11, effective 3/18/11. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 74.09.520 and 42 C.F.R. 440.80. WSR 05-24-091, § 388-106-1035, filed 12/6/05, effective 1/6/06.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group