HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-106-0705  <<  388-106-0710 >>   388-106-0715

PDFWAC 388-106-0710

How do I pay for PACE services?

Depending on your income and resources, you may be required to pay for part of the PACE services. The department's financial worker will determine what amount, if any, you must contribute if you decide to enroll. The department pays the PACE provider the remaining amount.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 74.09.520. WSR 05-11-082, ยง 388-106-0710, filed 5/17/05, effective 6/17/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group