HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-106-0670  <<  388-106-0675 >>   388-106-0700

PDFWAC 388-106-0675

What if I disagree with a decision made by the contracted volunteer services provider(s) related to volunteer services?

If you do not agree with a decision made by the volunteer services contractor, you may make a written complaint with the volunteer services program manager at the aging and long term support administration, P.O. Box 45600, Olympia, WA 98504-5600. You are not entitled to a hearing under chapter 388-02 WAC.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090 and 74.09.520. WSR 15-07-074, ยง 388-106-0675, filed 3/17/15, effective 4/17/15.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group