HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-106-0033  <<  388-106-0035 >>   388-106-0040

PDFWAC 388-106-0035

May I receive personal care services through any of the long-term care programs when I am out of the state of Washington?

(1) You may receive personal care assistance through any long-term care programs in WAC 388-106-0015 subsections (1) through (5) when temporarily traveling out of state for less than thirty days, as long as your:
(a) Individual provider is contracted with the state of Washington or an employee of the consumer directed employer;
(b) Travel plans are coordinated with your case manager prior to departure;
(c) Services are authorized on your plan of care prior to departure; and
(d) Services are strictly for your personal care and do not include your provider's travel time, expenses.
(2) You may not receive personal care services outside of the United States.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 74.09.520, 43.43.832, 74.39A.270, 74.39A.056, 74.39A.074, 43.20A.710, 74.39A.525, 43.43.842, 74.39A.326, 74.39A.515, 74.39A.505, 18.88B.021, 43.43.837 and 2018 c 278. WSR 21-18-081, § 388-106-0035, filed 8/30/21, effective 10/1/21. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 74.09.520, 74.39A.010 and 74.39A.020. WSR 06-05-022, § 388-106-0035, filed 2/6/06, effective 3/9/06. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 74.09.520. WSR 05-11-082, § 388-106-0035, filed 5/17/05, effective 6/17/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group