HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-03-160  <<  388-03-162 >>   388-03-164

PDFWAC 388-03-162

How does the department keep track of my continuing education credit hours?

Before your certification or authorization status expires, you need to submit proof of your CE credit hours, a signed oath to abide by the code of conduct, and a criminal background check by following the procedures on the LTC website. You should only report DSHS approved CE credits. The information you submit will be verified before it is recorded in determining the renewal of your certification or authorization status. Once renewed, a new certificate or authorization letter will be issued to you with a new expiration date. Your name and contact information will then be included for publication.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.04.025, 74.08.090, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and 45 C.F.R. Section 80.3 (b)(2). WSR 15-07-008, ยง 388-03-162, filed 3/6/15, effective 4/6/15.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group