HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-02-0230  <<  388-02-0235 >>   388-02-0240

PDFWAC 388-02-0235

May a party request a different judge?

A party may file a motion of prejudice against an ALJ under RCW 34.12.050. A party may also request that an ALJ or review judge be disqualified under RCW 34.05.425.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.020. WSR 00-18-059, ยง 388-02-0235, filed 9/1/00, effective 10/2/00.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group