HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
332-08-205  <<  332-08-215 >>   332-08-225

PDFWAC 332-08-215

Forest practices—Appeal of notice to comply—BAP.

How do I appeal a notice to comply?
(1) An application for a BAP must be written, and must specify the factual basis for appeal and the issue to be adjudicated in the proceeding.
(2) A copy of the department's written action that is the subject of the appeal must be attached to the application for an adjudicative proceeding.
(3) An application for a BAP concerning a forest practices notice to comply must be filed within fifteen days after the date of service of the notice to comply. The application must be filed with the resource protection and services assistant region manager (RP&S Asst. Reg. Mgr) at the following addresses:
Northwest Region
RP&S Asst. Reg. Mgr
919 N Township St
Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284
Olympic Region
RP&S Asst. Reg. Mgr
411 Tillicum Lane
Forks, WA 98331
Pacific Cascade Region
RP&S Asst. Reg. Mgr
601 Bond Rd
Castle Rock, WA 98611
South Puget Sound Region
RP&S Asst. Reg. Mgr
950 Farman Ave. N
Enumclaw, WA 98022
Southeast Region
RP&S Asst. Reg. Mgr
713 Bowers Rd
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Northeast Region
RP&S Asst. Reg. Mgr
P.O. Box 190
Colville, WA 99114
[Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.220. WSR 08-16-095, § 332-08-215, filed 8/5/08, effective 9/5/08.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group