HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
308-63-130  <<  308-63-140 >>   308-63-160

PDFWAC 308-63-140

Sale, transfer or other disposition of noncorporate licensee.

What must I do if there is a change of ownership in my noncorporate license? Upon the sale, transfer or other disposition of an ownership interest in a noncorporate licensee:
(1) A new bond or rider to the bond revealing the change in ownership must be filed with the department.
(2) A new application for an appropriate license by the purchaser or transferee is required and the fee will be the same as for an original application.
(3) The former owner must surrender to the department the special license plates. The new owners or transferees must purchase new plates in their own name.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 46.80.140. WSR 09-08-065, § 308-63-140, filed 3/27/09, effective 4/27/09; WSR 00-13-019, § 308-63-140, filed 6/12/00, effective 7/13/00. Statutory Authority: RCW 46.55.190, 46.79.080 and 46.80.140. WSR 93-08-076, § 308-63-140, filed 4/6/93, effective 5/7/93.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group