HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
308-63-030  <<  308-63-040 >>   308-63-050

PDFWAC 308-63-040

Wreckers—Application for license.

How must I apply for a vehicle wrecker license? An original or renewal application for a wrecker license must be filed with the director on the form provided by the department for this purpose. The application must be endorsed by the chief of police of any city with a population over five thousand; otherwise, by a member of the Washington state patrol. The endorsement certifies that the wrecker has an established place of business at the address shown on the application and that the applicant's vehicle(s) are properly identified in accordance with WAC 308-63-070(5).
Each application must specify the number of vehicles owned, leased, rented or otherwise operated by the applicant for towing or transportation of vehicles on public roadways in the conduct of the business. Each endorsement must identify the vehicle by make, model, year or other adequate description, and identification number.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 46.80.140. WSR 09-08-065, § 308-63-040, filed 3/27/09, effective 4/27/09; WSR 01-03-141, § 308-63-040, filed 1/24/01, effective 2/24/01; WSR 00-13-019, § 308-63-040, filed 6/12/00, effective 7/13/00. Statutory Authority: RCW 46.55.190, 46.79.080 and 46.80.140. WSR 93-08-076, § 308-63-040, filed 4/6/93, effective 5/7/93.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group