HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
308-56A-335  <<  308-56A-405 >>   308-56A-410

PDFWAC 308-56A-405

Acquired from United States government.

Do I need to title those vehicles? A licensed vehicle dealer who acquires vehicles from an agency of the United States government may title the vehicles under "title purpose only" procedures and need attach only the original or one certified copy of the bill of sale if each application is filed in the name of the dealer and all such applications are filed at the same time.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 46.70.160. WSR 05-14-092, § 308-56A-405, filed 6/30/05, effective 7/31/05; Order MV 208, § 308-56A-405, filed 7/31/74.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group