HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
308-56A-300  <<  308-56A-305 >>   308-56A-310

PDFWAC 308-56A-305

Law enforcement sale.

(1) What documents must I submit to obtain a certificate of ownership for a vehicle that has been purchased at a law enforcement sale? You must submit:
(a) Documents required by chapters 46.01 and 46.12 RCW;
(b) A bill of sale from law enforcement to the purchaser stating that the vehicle was sold in accordance with chapter 63.32, 63.35 or 63.40 RCW;
(c) A copy of an order from any district or superior court of any county of this state authorizing law enforcement to sell the vehicle; or
(d) The current certificate of ownership, if it is available.
(2) Does the sale of a vehicle at a law enforcement sale remove any previous security interest? Yes, the security interests are released at the time of sale.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 46.01.110, 46.12.101. WSR 03-12-071, § 308-56A-305, filed 6/3/03, effective 7/4/03; WSR 99-13-150, § 308-56A-305, filed 6/21/99, effective 7/22/99; Order MV 208, § 308-56A-305, filed 7/31/74.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group