HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
308-12-225  <<  308-12-235 >>   308-12-240

PDFWAC 308-12-235

How do I withdraw from active practice?

You can withdraw from active practice by requesting in writing your license be placed on either inactive or retired status. Your license must be in good standing before you can request it be placed in inactive status. See WAC 308-12-225 for information about obtaining retired status.
Under inactive status, you are not permitted to perform any architectural activity, as provided for in RCW 18.08.320, unless said activity is under the direct supervision of a Washington state licensed architect who has an active license in the records of the board.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.08.340 and 43.24.086. WSR 11-11-019, ยง 308-12-235, filed 5/9/11, effective 7/1/11.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group