Chapter 308-12 WAC

Last Update: 10/5/18


WAC Sections

308-12-010How does the state board function?
308-12-016What are the board member rules of conduct?
308-12-023How do I become a licensed architect?
308-12-025What qualifications do I need to meet if I am not already licensed?
308-12-028What is the application process if I am not already licensed?
308-12-031Who manages the required intern training program and examination?
308-12-050What qualifications do I need to meet if I am already licensed?
308-12-055What is the application process if I am already licensed?
308-12-065What if I don't finish the licensing process?
308-12-081Do I need a stamp or seal?
308-12-085Does my business need to register with the board?
308-12-205Architect fees.
308-12-215How do I renew my license?
308-12-225How do I obtain retired status?
308-12-235How do I withdraw from active practice?
308-12-240How do I reactivate my inactive license?
308-12-250Do I need ongoing professional development to maintain my license?
308-12-260What activities qualify as professional development?
308-12-270How do I record and report my professional development activities?
308-12-280How does the board verify I have completed my professional development?
308-12-290Are there any exemptions from the professional development requirement?
308-12-330What are the standards of professional practice?
308-12-335When can I call myself an architect if I don't have a Washington license?
308-12-340How do I apply the exemptions contained in RCW 18.08.410?
308-12-345Brief adjudicative proceedings.
308-12-350Records required for the brief adjudicative proceeding.
308-12-355Conduct of brief adjudicative proceedings.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group