HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150V-0080  <<  296-150V-0100 >>   296-150V-0110

PDFWAC 296-150V-0100

What happens if I disagree with your decision regarding my compliance with this chapter?

(1) If we determine that you are in violation of this chapter, you will receive a notice of noncompliance.
(2) If you disagree with our decision, you can send us a written request for a hearing, stating why you disagree.
(3) After we receive your hearing request, we will:
(a) Schedule a hearing within thirty days after we receive your request;
(b) Notify you of the time, date, and place for the hearing. If you fail to appear, your case will be dismissed;
(c) Hear your case;
(d) Send written notice of our decision to you.
(4) If you disagree with our decision, you may appeal it under the Administrative Procedure Act, chapter 34.05 RCW.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.22 RCW. WSR 99-18-069, ยง 296-150V-0100, filed 8/31/99, effective 10/1/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group