HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150R-1010  <<  296-150R-1020 >>   296-150R-2000

PDFWAC 296-150R-1020

How do I apply for alteration approval and obtain the alteration insignia?

(1) To apply for alteration approval and the alteration insignia, you must:
(a) Complete an alteration permit form and an application for alteration insignia. We will provide the forms.
(b) Submit the completed forms, with the inspection fee and altered vehicle insignia fee, to us. (See WAC 296-150R-3000.)
(2) Our vehicle inspection of the alteration will be in two phases. The "cover" inspection during the alteration of the unit before the electrical, plumbing, mechanical, heating, or other systems are covered. The final inspection takes place after the vehicle is complete.
(3) Once we approve your alteration, we will attach the alteration insignia.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340, [43.22.]355, [43.22.]360, [43.22.]432, [43.22.]440 and [43.22.]480. WSR 96-21-146, ยง 296-150R-1020, filed 10/23/96, effective 11/25/96.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group