HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150P-1010  <<  296-150P-1020 >>   296-150P-2000

PDFWAC 296-150P-1020

How do I apply for alteration approval and obtain the alteration insignia?

(1) To apply for alteration approval and the alteration insignia, you must:
(a) Complete an alteration permit form and an application for alteration insignia. We will provide the forms.
(b) Submit the completed forms, with the inspection fee and altered recreational park trailer insignia fee, to us. (See WAC 296-150P-3000.)
(2) Our recreational park trailer inspection of the alteration will be in two or more phases. The "cover" inspection during the alteration of the unit before the electrical, plumbing, mechanical, heating, structural or other systems are covered. The final inspection takes place after the alteration inspection is complete.
(3) Once we approve your alteration, we will attach the alteration insignia.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340 and 43.22.420. WSR 97-16-043, ยง 296-150P-1020, filed 7/31/97, effective 12/1/97.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group