HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150P-0140  <<  296-150P-0200 >>   296-150P-0210

PDFWAC 296-150P-0200

Who should obtain recreational park trailer insignia?

(1) If you manufacture recreational park trailers to be sold or leased in Washington, you must purchase a state-plan insignia for each recreational park trailer.
(2) Individuals that build recreational park trailers to sell or lease in Washington must purchase an insignia.
(3) If you have a recreational park trailer with a state-plan insignia and you plan to alter or have another person alter it, you must obtain an alteration insignia from us.
You do not need to purchase our insignia if you manufacture recreational park trailers in Washington for sale outside the state.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340 and 43.22.420. WSR 97-16-043, ยง 296-150P-0200, filed 7/31/97, effective 12/1/97.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group