HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150C-0240  <<  296-150C-0250 >>   296-150C-0300

PDFWAC 296-150C-0250

How do I replace lost or damaged insignia?

(1) If an insignia is lost or damaged after it is placed on a commercial coach, you may obtain a replacement insignia.
(2) You should contact us and provide the following information:
(a) Your name, address, and telephone number;
(b) The name of the manufacturer or person converting the vendor unit;
(c) The serial number;
(d) The manufacturer number (CC#) if available;
(e) The insignia number if available; and
(f) The required fee. (See WAC 296-150C-3000.)
(3) If we can determine that your unit previously had an insignia, we will:
(a) Perform an inspection to ensure that no unauthorized remodeling has occurred;
If unauthorized remodeling has occurred see WAC 296-150C-0200;
(b) Attach an insignia to your unit once we receive your insignia fee. (See WAC 296-150C-3000.)
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340, [43.22.]355, [43.22.]360, [43.22.]432, [43.22.]440 and [43.22.]480. WSR 96-21-146, ยง 296-150C-0250, filed 10/23/96, effective 11/25/96.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group