HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-14-6236  <<  296-14-6238 >>   296-14-8810

PDFWAC 296-14-6238

Who receives payment from the department?

The department will pay the contractor directly and/or reimburse the worker for any payment already made to the contractor for approved and completed residence modifications. In order to determine that modifications have been satisfactorily completed, the department will require the following documents to be submitted before releasing final payment:
(1) A signed letter of satisfaction from the worker; and
(2) A positive report of a final inspection from the appropriate inspection authorities, if required; and
(3) A report of an inspection from the residence modification consultant if requested by the department; and
(4) A release of lien form signed by the contractors or subcontractors or both.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 51.04.010, 51.04.020, 51.32.240, and 2005 c 411. WSR 06-06-065, ยง 296-14-6238, filed 2/28/06, effective 4/1/06.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group