HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-125-0660  <<  296-125-0670 >>   296-125-0700

PDFWAC 296-125-0670

Can I appeal the department's action to revoke, suspend or modify my variances?

You have the right to appeal a department action to revoke, suspend or modify your variances. However, your appeal must be filed with the department in writing within thirty days of the department's action according to the procedures established by RCW 49.12.161 and 49.12.400. Your appeal will not set aside an order of immediate restraint issued by the department according to RCW 49.12.390.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.12.121. WSR 99-02-041, ยง 296-125-0670, filed 12/31/98, effective 1/31/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group