HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-125-0600  <<  296-125-0610 >>   296-125-0611

PDFWAC 296-125-0610

How do I obtain a variance?

You must submit a written application to the director requesting the variance(s). In your application you must specify the reasons why your request should be granted. If necessary, the director may request or receive additional information from you or other interested parties.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.12.121. WSR 99-02-041, ยง 296-125-0610, filed 12/31/98, effective 1/31/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group