HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
246-831-060  <<  246-831-070 >>   246-831-080

PDFWAC 246-831-070

Applicants licensed in another state.

The secretary may issue a person credentialed as a reflexologist in another state or territory of the United States a reflexology certification. The applicant must provide to the department:
(1) Evidence of meeting substantially equivalent education requirements as defined in WAC 246-831-040; and
(2) Verification of a current active credential from any state or territory of the United States.
[Statutory Authority: 2012 c 137. WSR 13-12-044, ยง 246-831-070, filed 5/31/13, effective 7/1/13.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group