HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
246-359-130  <<  246-359-140 >>   246-359-150

PDFWAC 246-359-140

Certificate of completion.

(1) The department of health will issue a "certificate of completion" when:
(a) The inspector determines the project is completed in compliance with the approved construction documents;
(b) The department of health determines the project is in compliance with this chapter and related rules including:
(i) Proof the potable water supply is approved and adequate to meet the requirements of chapters 246-290 and 246-291 WAC (water rules) and DOSH;
(ii) Proof the sewage disposal system has been approved by the jurisdiction having authority, for example, city or county health or public works department, state department of health or state department of ecology; and
(iii) Proof the electrical system has been approved by the jurisdiction having authority, for example, Washington state department of labor and industries or the city building or planning departments.
(2) Applying for a license. The applicant may apply for a TWH license according to chapter 246-358 WAC at any time after receiving a certificate of completion from the department of health. The applicant must receive a TWH operating license prior to operating the TWH site.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 70.114A RCW and RCW 43.70.334 through 43.70.340. WSR 15-13-091, § 246-359-140, filed 6/15/15, effective 1/1/16. Statutory Authority: RCW 70.114A.081. WSR 99-03-065, § 246-359-140, filed 1/18/99, effective 2/18/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group