HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
246-272B-02450  <<  246-272B-02500 >>   246-272B-02550

PDFWAC 246-272B-02500

LOSS constructed after July 1, 1984, without current operating or discharge permit.

(1) The owner of a LOSS constructed after July 1, 1984, that does not have an operating or discharge permit from the department, department of ecology, or local health jurisdiction shall submit:
(a) An operating permit application on a form provided by the department;
(b) Copies of all design and construction documents, including any previous design and construction review of the LOSS by the department of ecology or local health jurisdiction;
(c) Inspection results prepared, stamped, signed, and dated by a design engineer that identify and map the basic treatment elements of the LOSS;
(d) An SRS;
(e) An engineering evaluation prepared, stamped, signed, and dated by a design engineer to verify that the LOSS is operating properly to treat sewage, and protect public health and the environment; and
(f) The annual operating permit fee established in chapter 246-272 WAC, Wastewater and reclaimed water use fees.
(2) The department may also require the owner to submit a predesign report, engineering report, plans and specification, O&M manual, or management plan.
(3) The department shall review the operating permit application and other information provided by the owner or obtained from the department of ecology or local health jurisdiction and may issue an operating permit.
(4) The department shall not approve any additional connections to the LOSS until the owner demonstrates that the LOSS treatment process, drainfield, and reserve area meet requirements specified in WAC 246-272B-06050, 246-272B-06100, and 246-272B-06250 through 246-272B-06500.
(5) If the LOSS is failing, the owner shall comply with the requirements of WAC 246-272B-07450.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 70.118B.020. WSR 11-12-035, ยง 246-272B-02500, filed 5/25/11, effective 7/1/11.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group