HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
246-12-550  <<  246-12-560 >>   246-12-601

PDFWAC 246-12-560

How to return to active status from inactive military-related status.

(1) A practitioner in inactive military-related status can return his or her credential to active status at any time.
(2) To change a credential from an inactive military-related status to active status the practitioner must:
(a) Pay the appropriate current active renewal fee;
(b) Pay the current substance abuse monitoring surcharge, if required by the profession as part of renewal;
(c) Submit documentation of the service member's current service or discharge status.
(3) If the practitioner requests a change to active status after his or her spouse or registered domestic partner is discharged, he or she must submit an official copy of the discharge papers (DD214) showing that his or her spouse or registered domestic partner was honorably discharged within the previous six months.
(4) The credential must be changed from inactive military-related status to active status within six months of the military personnel's honorable discharge by meeting the requirements of subsections (2) and (3) of this section.
(5) A practitioner who does not comply with subsection (3) of this section will be subject to late fees as required by WAC 246-12-040.
(6) After returning a credential to active status, applicable continuing education requirements will apply during the following renewal.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.70.270(3). WSR 14-10-025, ยง 246-12-560, filed 4/28/14, effective 5/29/14.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group