HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
246-12-130  <<  246-12-140 >>   246-12-160

PDFWAC 246-12-140

How to return to active status from retired active status.

To change a retired active credential to an active credential status the practitioner must:
(1) Notify the department in writing of the change;
(2) Pay the appropriate current active renewal fee;
(3) Pay the current substance abuse monitoring surcharge, if required by the profession.
(4) Provide a written declaration that no action has been taken by a state or federal jurisdiction or hospital which would prevent or restrict the practitioner's practice of the profession;
(5) Provide a written declaration that he or she has not voluntarily given up any credential or privilege or has not been restricted in the practice of the profession in lieu of or to avoid formal action;
(6) Provide a written declaration that continuing education and competency requirements have been met, if required for the profession;
(7) Provide other written declarations or documentation, if required for the profession;
(8) Satisfy other competency requirements of the regulatory entity, if required; and
(9) If not previously provided, provide proof of AIDS education as required for the profession and in Part 8 of this chapter.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.70.280. WSR 98-05-060, ยง 246-12-140, filed 2/13/98, effective 3/16/98.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group