HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
208-630-490  <<  208-630-500 >>   208-630-501

PDFWAC 208-630-500

When must a licensee provide a note or small loan agreement to the borrower?

A licensee must provide a copy of the note or loan agreement (or if in electronic form, make available) to the borrower at the time the borrower executes the note or loan agreement.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 31.04.165, 43.320.040, 31.45.030, 31.45.050, 31.45.200. WSR 05-22-009, ยง 208-630-500, filed 10/21/05, effective 11/21/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group