HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
192-610-080  <<  192-610-085 >>   192-610-090

PDFWAC 192-610-085

How should an employee reopen a claim?

An employee may reopen a claim by:
(1) By using the department's online services;
(2) Contacting the paid family and medical leave customer care center by telephone; or
(3) Alternate methods authorized by the commissioner.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 50A.04.215. WSR 19-13-001, ยง 192-610-085, filed 6/5/19, effective 7/6/19.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group