HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
182-559-150  <<  182-559-200 >>   182-559-300

PDFWAC 182-559-200

Eligible providers.

(1) Providers of community support services and supported employment services under this authority must be:
(a) Health care professionals, entities, or contractors as defined by WAC 182-502-0002;
(b) Agencies, centers, or facilities as defined by WAC 182-502-0002;
(c) Health home providers as described in WAC 182-557-0050;
(d) Behavioral health providers licensed and certified according to chapter 246-809 WAC; or
(e) Housing, employment, social service, or related agencies with demonstrated experience and ability to provide community support services, supported employment, or equivalent services.
(i) Community support services experience may be demonstrated by:
(A) Two years' experience in the coordination of supportive housing or in the coordination of independent living services in a social service setting under qualified supervision; or
(B) Certification in supportive housing services (WAC 246-341-0722).
(ii) Supported employment experience may be demonstrated by one or more of the following:
(A) Accredited by the commission on accreditation of rehabilitation facilities (CARF) in employment services;
(B) Certified in employment services (WAC 246-341-0720 or 246-341-0722); or
(C) All staff that will be performing supported employment services meet one of the following criteria:
(I) Be a certified employment support professional (CESP) by the employment support professional certification council (ESPCC);
(II) Be a certified rehabilitation counselor (CRC) by the commission of rehabilitation counselor certification (CRCC);
(III) Have a bachelor's degree or higher in human or social services from an accredited college or university and at least two years of demonstrated experience providing supported employment or similar services; or
(IV) Have four or more years of demonstrated experience providing supported employment or similar services.
(2) Providers of community support services or supported employment services must:
(a) Obtain a core provider agreement in accordance with WAC 182-502-0005;
(b) Enroll with the medicaid agency as a nonbilling provider in accordance with WAC 182-502-0006; or
(c) Be qualified to bill for aging and long-term support administration services to provide community support services or supported employment services.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 41.05.021 and 41.05.160. WSR 21-23-052, § 182-559-200, filed 11/10/21, effective 12/11/21; WSR 18-15-007, § 182-559-200, filed 7/6/18, effective 8/6/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 41.05.021, 41.05.160, 2014 c 225 § 9 (1)(i) and 2016 1st sp.s c 36 § 213 (1)(f) and (g). WSR 17-11-136, § 182-559-200, filed 5/24/17, effective 7/1/17.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group