HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
182-526-0525  <<  182-526-0530 >>   182-526-0540

PDFWAC 182-526-0530

How to correct or appeal an initial order.

(1) If a party disagrees with an administrative law judge's (ALJ) initial order because of a clerical error, the party may ask for a corrected initial order from the ALJ as provided in WAC 182-526-0540 through 182-526-0555.
(2) If a party disagrees with an initial order for a reason other than a clerical error and wants the initial order changed, the party must request review by a review judge as provided in WAC 182-526-0560 through 182-526-0595.
[Statutory Authority: 2011 1st sp.s. c 15 § 53, chapters 74.09, 34.05 RCW, and 10-08 WAC. WSR 13-02-007, § 182-526-0530, filed 12/19/12, effective 2/1/13.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group