HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
173-157-170  <<  173-157-180 >>   173-157-200

PDFWAC 173-157-180

Where do I submit my application for a reservoir and/or secondary permit?

You must submit your application to the ecology water resources regional office that serves the area where your project would be located. Please refer to the department's website for telephone numbers.
(1) The Northwest regional office serves Whatcom, Island, Kitsap, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and King counties.
(2) The Southwest regional office serves Clallam, Jefferson, Grays Harbor, Mason, Thurston, Pierce, Pacific, Lewis, Wahkiakum, Cowlitz, Clark, and Skamania counties.
(3) The Central regional office serves Okanogan, Chelan, Douglas, Kittitas, Yakima, Klickitat, and Benton counties.
(4) The Eastern regional office serves Ferry, Stevens, Pend Oreille, Lincoln, Spokane, Grant, Adams, Whitman, Franklin, Walla Walla, Columbia, Garfield, and Asotin counties.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 90.03.370 (2)(b) and 90.44.460. WSR 03-03-081 (Order 02-06), ยง 173-157-180, filed 1/15/03, effective 2/15/03.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group