HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
172-64-080  <<  172-64-090 >>   172-64-100

PDFWAC 172-64-090

Alcohol sales and delivery on university owned or operated property.

Vendors may not sell and/or deliver alcohol on property owned or operated by the university except as is necessary to support a function that has obtained a banquet permit or a special occasion license, or for sales or deliveries to an on-campus entity or business holding a valid liquor license, or to an academic department holding a valid class 15 permit.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.35.120(12). WSR 22-12-041, § 172-64-090, filed 5/25/22, effective 6/25/22; WSR 14-24-037, § 172-64-090, filed 11/24/14, effective 12/25/14; WSR 03-18-070, § 172-64-090, filed 8/29/03, effective 9/29/03.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group